Puzzletome Home Page Puzzletome
Discuss all aspects of the Puzzletome website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manda
Thou crusty batch of nature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: Contest two Reply with quote

I was just wondering if the Puzzletome creators have any idea when Contest two will be launched
Titanium22
your chamber lye breeds fleas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Contest two Reply with quote

mandajayne wrote:
I was just wondering if the Puzzletome creators have any idea when Contest two will be launched

Everything is written and playtested and we're working on the final selection and sequencing of puzzles for PT2 at this very moment as it happens. But once that's complete and some changes to site functionality have been introduced, we still need to do extensive online testing to make sure everything works properly before it goes "live"- so it won't be available for a little while yet, and there may well be another mini-contest first.

We'll certainly let you know the dates of new contests in due course, though. Smile

T22
anangelinurpocket
Is thy name Mouldy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well guys i must say that you must be feeling very proud of yourselves with the way ultima has panned out ..

your riddles although very frustrating at times were clear and gave logical answers which made them very enjoyable..

Thumbs up

"scary thought for the day - those voices in your head come to me for advice - be afraid"
thought for the day "Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. "
SparkPlug
Because I can

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but then again, you did have me in your team for that one Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: