Puzzletome Home Page Puzzletome
Discuss all aspects of the Puzzletome website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seifer
Thy mother's name is ominous to children

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Who sent me a PM Reply with quote

alright, own up, who was the little scoundral that dared to send me a pm on this forum...cos i managed to delete it Sad. If you could send it again it would be appreciated!

Seifer
anangelinurpocket
Is thy name Mouldy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Who sent me a PM Reply with quote

seifer wrote:
alright, own up, who was the little scoundral that dared to send me a pm on this forum...cos i managed to delete it Sad. If you could send it again it would be appreciated!

Seifer

wasnt me but i would if i thought it would do any good Surprised

"scary thought for the day - those voices in your head come to me for advice - be afraid"
thought for the day "Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. "
seifer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if people pm me then i'm glad to help, it's just that you've got to understand that we worked hard for our lead so we can't afford to be giving out hints to people that are close behind us and may catch us up. It's a "contest" after all.
anangelinurpocket
Is thy name Mouldy?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seifer wrote:
if people pm me then i'm glad to help, it's just that you've got to understand that we worked hard for our lead so we can't afford to be giving out hints to people that are close behind us and may catch us up. It's a "contest" after all.

depends on why u riddle after all .. but i seem to be pushing something up hill for u to understand that at all

"scary thought for the day - those voices in your head come to me for advice - be afraid"
thought for the day "Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference. "
caverider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we go again.

Even at this stage of the contest, all of us are happy to help anyone more than a couple of riddles behind us *occasionally*. We used to help you a hell of a lot, anangel. What we can't stand is people using us to do the hard work for them just so they can keep at the front of the pack. If you just want to riddle for fun, that's fine, but you cant expect to keep up with the leaders. Thats the way it is. And if you're only riddling for fun and you think its ok to help everyone else catch up with you, then does it really matter if you're behind the leaders?

I really dont need to post this, cos you have built a team that is apparently just as good at riddling as us, and you will soon be getting just as many PMs asking for hints as we do. and then you will realise that we were'nt being so unfair.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: