Puzzletome Home Page Puzzletome
Discuss all aspects of the Puzzletome website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chantilly
A most toad spotted traitor

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Epic Challenge Reply with quote

"One Ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"

"Oh, Potter, you rotter, oh, what have you done,
You're killing off students, you think it's good fun"

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope"

"We are going to die"

Any of these quotes sound familiar? Think you have a good knowledge of these five movie and book epics? Then now is your chance to put that knowledge to the test.

Starting at 8pm BST on Friday 2nd June 2006, HTPO is pleased to present a contest created by Brattitude and Goldfish called Epic Challenge. As the title suggests, the contest is centred around five epic movies and books: Lord of the Rings; Harry Potter; Indiana Jones; Back to the Future and Star Wars.

Brattitude and Goldfish are keen to revive the community spirit of riddling and as such, the riddles have been written in a manner which is hoped to encourage public speculation in the forum. I hope everyone will try to join in with this approach and openly post their ideas and thoughts (no answers please though!). Naturally, Brattitude and Goldfish will be on hand with hints and will help guide you in the right direction.

Never Give Up - Keep On Playing
http://www.hadtoplayon.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: