Puzzletome Home Page Puzzletome
Discuss all aspects of the Puzzletome website

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robin
Scurvy, old, filthy, scurry lord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Links page needs updating Reply with quote

I just had a look at your links page for probably the first time since joining, and I have to say it doesn't look like it's been updated in a couple of years. Given that many of the pages you link to don't actually exist anymore, or in some cases have moved to other URL's, and the information you give about those that still do is also out of date, I think it's time for a re-write.

I appreciate you all have far more important things to be doing, and I personally never use this page, but I'm sure lots of newcomers give it a look Smile

Robin
xyphic
Forum git

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went through and did a bit of maintenance to the links (thanks for pointing it out, by the way!). Hopefully they should all at least exist (except Timehunt which appears to have gone the way of the dodo).
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: